Engineering and Consulting company in the energy and facilities markets, based in Barcelona, it is looking for a talented, entrepreneur, teamwork, and results oriented person to join our team and contribute to its Energy Services activities in projects related to energy efficiency, renewable energy technologies, smart buildings and grids and Local Energy Communities.
- Develop market analysis in the renewable energy sector (Photovoltaic, Solar Thermal, SmartGrids, Energy Storage, etc.) and the heating and cooling sector. Collect, structure, analyze and report on market data.
- Contribute to Horizon Europe European R&D projects focused on energy and sustainability concepts to include renewable energy technologies, heating and cooling and smart grids potentially also.
- Contribute to energy consultancy projects and services focused on energy and sustainability concepts to include renewable energy technologies, heating and cooling and smart grids potentially also.
- Support the preparation of bids and tenders to deliver Energy Services including techno-economic studies, business models, investment estimation, regulatory issues, etc.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to carry out the projects and deliver our services accordion to the client needs and our strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree on sciences or engineering.
- Over 3 years’ experience.
- Fluent in English (C1);
- Fluent in Spanish (C1);
- Master’s degree related to the duties with a focus on the energy sector (energy efficiency, management, smart grids, smart buildings or similar background).
- Track record Energy Market sector including, electricity market, energy efficiency in buildings, renewables, energy services, utilities, etc., with a deep understanding in Spanish and EU policy frameworks and regulations (in particular with regards to Smart Grid and Buildings), delivering energy services, energy performance contracting, measuring and verification, etc.
- Excellent reporting skills both verbal and written;
- Capacity to conduct commercial activities, organize work and produce results.
- Positive, proactive, pragmatic, independent, creative and ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Fluent in Catalan (B2) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Spanish Energy Market is a plus;
- Experience working on Energy Policy issues is a plus
- Experience in working on Energy Communities is a plus;