Project Manager R+D – Smart Services
Engineering and Consulting company in the energy and facilities markets, based in Barcelona, it is looking for a talented, entrepreneur, team work, and objective oriented person to join our R+D team and contribute to its digital innovation and smart services activities. The R+D department is launching now a set of new projects related to Smart Energy Services, Energy digitalization, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Smart Buildings, Smart grids and Local Energy communities.
The company is now committed to bring a new set of smart products and smart services into the market with innovative business models targeted to the promotion of self-consumption and the creation of energy communities. The selected candidate will bring her/his expertise and experience to contribute to the development and implementation of a new set of smart products and services on the energy and, engineering and environmental areas.
- R+D+Innovation Project Portfolio Management: Day-to-day management of company’s digital Innovation project portfolio.
- Bid proposal management: Lead the preparation and management of European R&D (Horizon Europe, Eureka, Eurostars) and National (CDTI, etc…) calls and proposals focused on smart buildings, smart grids, renewable energy, etc…
- Business development: Position the company as a Smart Services provider in the emerging markets of Energy Efficiency, smart grid and Energy Communities. Identify opportunities, manage client and stakeholder relationships, identify and lead bids and secure contracts and partnerships with both, public and private sectors across Eurpoe. Prepare and deliver bids and tenders to deliver the above services.
- Smart Energy Services : Define, manage and market roll-out the company strategy, project and new stack of digital product and smart services. Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to carry out the projects and deliver our services according to the client needs and our strategy
Knowledge and skills:
- Over 1-3 year experience.
- Fluent in English (C1); Fluent in Spanish (C1);
- Bachelor’s degree on Sciences, engineering or ICT related fields.
- Master degree related to the duties with a focus on the energy sector (energy efficiency, management, smart grids, smart buildings or similar background).
- Track record and knowledge on emerging concepts and ICT enablers on energy. efficiency, smart grid and smart built environment: Blockchain, IA approaches, control. and optimization, protocols and standadrs,… and BMS systems including mechanical systems, controls, protocols, commissioning, etc.
- Track record Energy Market sector including energy efficiency in buildings, renewables, energy services, utilities, etc., with a deep understanding in Spanish and EU policy frameworks and regulations (in particular with regards to Smart Grid and Buildings), delivering energy services, energy performance contracting, measuring and verification, etc
- Excellent reporting skills both verbal and written;
- Capacity to conduct commercial activities, organize work and produce results;
- Comfortable in engaging stakeholders at the EU and national level to include workshops, conferences and dissemination events;
- Positive, proactive, pragmatic, independent creative and ability to deal with multiple tasks and guide teams.
- Business degree valuable
Full time position.
Salary according to the experience and knowledge provided