ARCbcn is an engineering company based in Barcelona. We’re looking for a talented, entrepreneur, teamwork, and objective oriented person to join our team and contribute to our Research and Innovation Projects on energy engineering area: smart energy technologies & services, energy digitalization, energy efficiency, renewable energy technologies, smart buildings and smart grids.
The company is committed to develop and validate the corporate research and innovation project portfolio, specifically coordinating two Horizon Europe as well as several national projects (CDTI, Misiones, AEI) bringing a new set of clean technologies and smart energy services with innovative business models in the energy engineering value chain. The selected candidate:
- Will lead a set of on-going research projects on the energy, engineering, and clean techs areas.
- Will contribute to the definition, validation, and launching of new business ideas and transform them into projects by leading research management and applying for funding on the National and European Funding schemes (Horizon Europe, Eureka…).
- Will bring her/his expertise and experience to contribute to the management of a set of research and innovation projects in the energy engineering, and environmental areas.
- Day-to-day management of on-going Research and Innovation projects on the energy and engineering areas under different funding schemes : Horizon Europe, CDTI, etc.
- Define, manage, and roll-out the company’s innnovation strategy in emerging markets around the energy and engineering working closely with internal and external stakeholders to carry out the projects and deliver our services accordion to the client needs and our strategy.
Ideation and new business:
- Lead the ideation process and identify funding opportunities, manage R&D offer . Identify and lead bids and secure contracts and partnerships in the research and innovation funding programs (Horizon Europe, Eureka, CDTI, EIT).
- Research & innovations proposal management: Contribute to prepare and manage R&D offer focused on smart buildings, smart grids and sustainability concepts to potentially also include renewable energy technologies, heating cooling and storage in buildings and communities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Over 2–4 years experience.
- Fluent in English (C1).
- Degree in Sciences (Math, Physics) or Engineering.
- Valuable: Master’s degree related to the duties.
- Track record and knowledge on related emerging concepts and ICT enablers on energy sector including: Blockchain, IA approaches, control and optimization, protocols and standards, etc.
- Track record energy sector including energy efficiency in buildings, renewables, energy services, utilities, etc.
- Excellent reporting skills both verbal and written.
- Capacity to conduct commercial activities, organize work and produce results.
- Comfortable in engaging stakeholders at the EU and national level including workshops, conferences, and dissemination events.
- Positive, proactive, pragmatic, independent creative, and able to deal with multiple tasks and guide teams.
- Business degree valuable.