We’re hiring: Research & Innovation – Smart Energy (internship)
An engineering company in the energy sector, based in Barcelona, is looking for a research intern to support the Research and Innovation team in projects on smart energy technologies & services, energy digitalization, energy efficiency, renewable energy technologies, smart buildings, and smart grids.
The company is now committed to develop and validate a portfolio of clean technologies and smart energy services by implementing several research projects. Our team is looking for a Researcher intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring researcher looking to work on Innovation and business-critical projects as well as gain relevant work experience.
The candidate will support the Research and Innovation team in:
- Researching novel technologies and collecting market insights.
- Profiling and analyzing information and data from different sources.
- Drafting technology, business, and market strategy reports.
- Developing feasibility studies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Studies in Sciences (Math, Physics) or engineering and/or master’s degree in energy engineering related areas.
- Deep passion and interest in the energy sector and sustainability.
- Fluent in English: both written and spoken.
- Ability to convert comprehensive information into well written reports.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively.
- Studies in Business.
- Work and structure research tasks for mid and long-term research and innovation projects.
- Analyze complex research projects and cooperate with international partners.
- Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders.
- Prepare complex reports with vital project information.
- Present technology and business strategy lines to the board.
We are an engineering firm specialising in complex installations that is committed to sustainability and innovation.
ARCbcn has a team of over 30 professionals with a wealth of experience and specialist training in engineering and energy consultancy, to ensure that our clients receive the best service and quality for their projects.
- Duration: 6 months
- Part time/ full time depending on the candidate background and availability.
Candidates must send a cover letter and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Francesco Milani).