We’re hiring: Mid-Senior Full-stack developer and Technical Lead
What you will do
- Work with the CTO to implement the technology strategy and proper software architecture to create products that are customer appealing, easy to evolve and maintain, and economically efficient.
- Lead the software development team, working with both internal and external resources to deliver quality software in a timely fashion.
- Engage with the product team to align the development process with the product roadmap.
- Ensure smooth operation of the running products. The first one will be a global solution to manage the exchange of renewable energy guaranteed by blockchain technology.
What you will need
- At least 4 years of professional experience as Full Stack Developer.
- Frontend experience with React.
- Backend experience with Node.js.
- Proficiency with TypeScript.
- Clear understanding of the Clean Architecture patterns.
- Must have interest on blockchain but experience not required.
What would be nice to have
- Mobile applications development with React Native.
- Working with Azure platform services.
- Using Azure DevOps to orchestrate CI/CD.
- Configuration and Infrastructure as Code tools knowledge.
Plug & Chain is a spin-off start-up company based in Barcelona founded by ARCbcn, a leading engineering and consultancy firm, focused on energy and innovation projects, together with a software industry leading partner. Its main purpose is to deliver added value solutions to energy communities to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy sources (RES) and peer to peer energy transactions, as well as to new energy market players, heading towards a real transformation of the energy sector around the world.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work on an innovative company transforming the energy sector to increase the adoption of renewable energy sources.
- Salary will be negotiated according to experience and knowledge.
- Full-time employment.
- Hybrid / remote working.
- Immediate hiring.
Candidates should send a cover letter and their CV to: email@example.com